Welcome :D

6/13/2023

    Hi there! I'm Fatima Herrera Hernandez, I'm a first-year college student and I enjoy the art of writing. Pronouns are she/they/he which basically means use any you prefer! I'm not too picky on those cause, pronouns ya' know? I'm a Psych Major hoping to become a Child's Psychologist. I'm a musician and a bit of an artist sometimes. 

     I hope to become a stronger writer as I haven't written more than 2 essays since my junior year of high school. Which mean I've definitely become a bit rusty. I hope this class will make me more comfortable in whipping up an essay in less time as it usually takes me forever to write a good concise essay in less than 3 drafts. Not only that but I want to have fun and learn more about myself as a writer. I can't wait to meet the lot of you and make friends. 

Peace and Love,

Fatima <3 


Comments

  1. What kind of instruments do you play? Having a creative mind is a wonderful thing to have and exercise, especially when it comes to working with kids. I also love your blog title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I actually play clarinet, bass clarinet, alto and tenor saxophone, tuba, guitar and bass guitar :)
      And thank you! I had a previous blog that I named "Confessions of a Writing Freak," that I was going to reuse, but I use this as a tribute to it :)

      Delete
    2. Holy smokes that's really impressive! I played guitar for a bit and ukulele and I still know how to, it's just been a while since I made time to practice. I've always always always wanted to try playing bass though, it just seems so badass?
      The tribute is so sweet! I'm happy to meet another previous blogger as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Fatima,

    I am so happy to hear you love the art of writing! You'll have plenty of time to knock off the rust this term.

    -Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! It is so touching to hear a fellow individual worrying about the 'mental health' of future generations. I truly believe there is never enough support for the 'youth, especially regarding brain development. Helping our kids get a 'head start' in education in mental health will assist the furtherment in society, and family structure. Also, when it comes to writing I have learned to accept the 'rust' as it builds character when actual improvements or revelations to be made.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Facial Recognition ?

Do Universities pay professors less in cheaper schools?

Bigfoot Summary